The James Bible Law Group has recently filed a tort claim against the City of Seattle in relation to a school teacher that was pepper sprayed while walking on a sidewalk after an MLK Jr. March. Click the link below to see what happened.
The Cases below are a sample of our recent successes:
- Not Guilty after jury trial: client was charged with assaulting two police officers. The officers claimed that he charged at them and made verbal threats. The officers Tazed the client and said that they would harm my client and his cousin further when they got back to the police station.
- Not Guilty after Jury trial: client charged as a co defendant with attempted first degree robbery of police officers. We interviewed all of the officers and collected video from local stores where the incident was alleged to have occurred. We were able to expose the conflicts between the police officer reports and the videos. The Jury found our arguments compelling and acquitted our client.
- Not Guilty after jury trial: Client was an African American Juvenile probation counselor who was falsely accused of assaulting a police officer. The jury took less than 30 minutes to find the client not guilty. After completing the criminal matter, we filed a law suit against the police department which was settled out of court.
- Not Guilty after jury trial: client charged with assault of a police officer. Through investigation, we were able to find a video that reflected our clients version of events. After a hard fought jury trial our client was found not guilty. We then filed a lawsuit against King County which resulted in an out of court settlement.
- Not Guilty after jury trial: client was charged with Child Molestation. After approximately two weeks of trial the client was found not guilty.
- Not Guilty after jury trial: client charged with robbery in the first degree with weapons enhancements. After interviewing all of the witnesses and collecting information about the alleged victim we were able to develop a theory of innocence that led to an acquittal of our client. It took less than ten minutes for the jury to find our client innocent.
- Dismissal: Client was charged with rape. After a hard fought trial which ended in a hung jury, the State Chose to dismiss this case.
- Civil Case: Sued the City of Seattle on behalf of a client who had slipped and fallen on a metal grate in downtown Seattle. We were able to recovery $67,000 dollars for the client.
- Civil Case: Sued King County for wrongful death. Client received $715,000 settlement. The amount of the settlement increased based upon the was in which it was structured.
- Civil Case: Client received $47,500 after suing a department store in which the client tripped over an obstruction in the walkway.
- Civil Case: Sued the City of Seattle for police brutality. Client received $50,000.
- Civil Case: Sued Seattle school district in relation to a school bullying issue. Case settled outside of court.
- Civil Case: Sued Seattle school district for dropping child off at the wrong bus stop. Case settled outside of court.
- Civil Case: Sued bus company in relation to a motor vehicle collision. Case settled outside of court.
- Civil Case: Sued apartment complex over a shooting that occurred in the common area of the apartment complex. Case settled for $200,000.
- Civil Case: Sued Seattle Police Department for pepper spraying our client. Case settled for $100,000.